FRONT PORCH JAMS
Bring your friends, and your favorite instrument, and hang with us, as we jam into the evening, every third Friday from 5 to 8 p.m. Local musicians will lead the jam. We'll be serving up our own meats and seasonal grilled vegetables. BYOB! The Farmstore will be open until 8pm on Jam nights.
Scheduled Friday-Night Jams:
- May 17: Including an Open House to showcase the renovations to our Farmhouse
- June 21: Strawberry Jam!
- July 19
- August 23
- September 20
Know Your Plants and Attract More Pollinators!
May 25, at 10 a.m. / Presentation by Larri Cochran
- the lifecycles of native butterflies and other pollinators,
- understanding the difference between nectar and pollen,
- the importance of host plants,
- the importance of pesticide-free plants, seeds, bulgs and corms,
- how to find non-pesticide-treated seeds & plants,
- how to select the best pollinator-supporting flowering perennials, grasses, trees & shrubs for each season.