Welcome to Simple Gifts Farm's online ordering page! Please order here for our porch-side pickup service. Our store is open to both CSA members and regular shoppers.
Common Good is an alternative to paying with a credit card that helps small businesses like us avoid credit card fees, and keeps money in the local community. It's easy to sign up and free to use. You can sign up for a Common Good account here!
We are now running our Market Share Card program through the Common Good system, so if you would like to buy a Market Share Card, you'll need to first sign up for a Common Good account, and then you can purchase $100 worth of Simple Gifts Farm store credit for $90 here.
- We are now in the spring season share. Reminder that spring share pickups are weekly, and the last day to pick up each week is Sunday. The 10 pickup windows are as follows: 3/22-3/28, 3/29-4/4, 4/5-4/11, 4/12-4/18, 4/19-4/25, 4/26-5/2, 5/3-5/9, 5/10-5/16, 5/17-5/23, 5/24-5/30.
- If you would still like to sign up for a spring share, you can do so here. We sell pro-rated shares!
- Any item with a star (*) can go in your share, and are mostly in the “Produce from our farm” and “Local Produce” sections. 4/15 UPDATE: WE HAVE ADDED SOME ITEMS IN THE PREPARED FOODS CATEGORY TO MAKE UP FOR OUR SPRING GREENS GAP. You get twelve total stars in a weekly share; add up one-, two-, and three- star items to get to twelve stars total.
- If you want to order anything in addition to your share, PLEASE PLACE A SEPARATE ORDER.
- The farm share week runs Monday-Sunday.
If anything isn’t abundantly clear please call 413-230-3262 between 10 am and 7 pm; we are here to help!